Tips and Hints
- Use CPM as frequently as possible during the day and if convenient, while you sleep as well.
- When using the lower limb CPM unit, it should be firmly positioned on the bed or floor.
- Use the CPM unit in a clean, dry place.
- The CPM settings should only be adjusted in accordance with the instructions provided to you by your doctor, therapist or J & J Medical representative.
- Please do not allow children near the CPM unit.
- If unusual pain or discomfort occurs, discontinue CPM treatment and immediately notify your doctor, therapist or J & J Medical representative
- CPM helps only if you use it regularly and as prescribed.
What is Continuous Passive Motion (CPM)?
Back to menu